COUPON POLICY - Local Stores

Friday, February 6, 2009

I get a lot of questions about coupons and company policy.  So this week I called around, and talked to the Customer Service in each store asking them what their coupon policy's are.  I must warn you most cashier have no idea what the coupon policy is in their store.  It is so important to be informed, and be an educated coupon shopper.  Some stores are a little more coupon friendly than others.  If you get a crabby cashier that acts like you are robbing the store, for using coupons.  Remember the store DOES get paid back for your coupons from the manufacturer, a coupon is just like paying with cash.  It just comes from the manufacturer, not you.

Albertsons-
  •  will take all MFR ( manufacturer coupons)
  •  will take printed coupons
  •  take competators coupons coupons, Like Fred Meyer, Walgreens...
  • will take Walgreens Register Rewards Catalina Coupons
  •  DO NOT match comptators ads or prices
Walgreens-
  • will take all MFR coupons, and you can stack them with a Walgreens in-store coupon

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Hello,
I came across your website from pinching pennies.com and I love the info you have provided. Is this a current blog? The last date posted was in February. I hope you are still continuing the blog. You can email me direct at kenasmom@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket