Walgreens Ad deals week of Feb 1-7

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I was able to buy these for $3.56
(Without rebates, and coupons this would have cost $18.89)
I have been trying to get this post done for 3 days now...sorry.  This sale is still good through Saturday, so you have a few days to shop.  
To start off with Walgreens  has 5 products on the front of their ad that are totally free after you do your rebate.  If you have coupons to go along with these items, then after you get your rebate you actually earn money just for buying them.  I did not have any coupons to match, but I went ahead and picked up the Garnier Fructis shampoo, and the Thermacare heat wrap.  
Both of these items will be totally free after my rebate.

 I also picked up 4 bags of Hershey's Kisses 
Walgreens has an in-store coupon for Hershey's Valentine candy $1.89 a bag front page of ad. (limit 4 with in-store coupon) 
I also had a MFR (manufacturer coupon) for $2 off 2 bags, I got it in one of the coupon inserts from  the last month but I can't find the date...sorry
So by using the  In-store coupon and "stacking" it  with my MFR coupon 
I was able to buy these for .89 cents a bag!!!

If you missed my post on Walgreens PERT PLUS SHAMPOO for $.99 click here to read all the details.
There are lots of other good deals, leave me a comment and let me know about your Thrifty Walgreens deals.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket