Albertsons- Kraft Cheese Sale good till Feb 3rd

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Normal price $4.99 a bag, I paid only $1.49 a bag
Here is how I did it-  Albertsons has a coupon on the front of their ad for Kraft Cheese $1.99
This is an in-store coupon and can be "stacked" with a MFR (manufacturer) coupon.
Yes you can use TWO COUPONS on one item.  When I was in the store I noticed a stack of Kraft coupon books,( next to the candy at the front of the store).  I looked inside and noticed a $1 off 2  Kraft cheese products. I grabbed two books so I could use 2 coupons on 4 bags of cheese. This is a photo of the coupons I used.
I went through the line twice, because the in-store coupon has a limit of 4 bags per person
Paid $6.44
Total saved $13.52 about 70% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket