Free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Valentine's Cards

Monday, January 26, 2009


When you buy a dozen
doughnuts at Krispy Kreme by February 14 you will get 12 free Valentine’s Day cards. This is part of Krispy Kreme’s Share the Love promotion click here for a link. There’s a free doughnut coupon on the back of each card, that means you will get 12 free doughnuts. I called our local Eagle store and the night Mangager Brandi said that yes they are participating. You can also use the coupon in the Sunday coupon insert, for half off a dozen, and still get the free Valentine's cards. This is a great deal! Click here for a list of participating stores. The number to the local Eagle store is 208-846-8500 if you have any further questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, very nice blog, I just recently got back into couponing and I love all the stuff I can find on the internet. You might also check out www.theobsessiveshopper.com, she has some really good ideas. Thanks for all your work.

Anonymous said...

I went to get these today, and after I paid for donuts I asked for my cards. They were all gone......I was so sad. Oh well you can't win them all.

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket