Free 2 liter Cherry 7UP today ONLY

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Total spent-FREE

January 24th only (while supplies last)
With any purchase you will get FREE 7UP

My kids were up bright and early this morning, so much for sleeping in on Saturday.  I decided to make the best of it .  We got them all dressed and in the car, and off to Albertsons (with my coupons in hand) we went.  We live really close to 2 Caldwell stores so we went to both of them.  My husband and I both went in and made 2 separate purchases so we could both get a free soda.  Much to our surprise the first store gave us both 2 free sodas each. 

I went ahead and stocked up on great deals from the Albertsons weekly sale.  I spent my 20$ and got the 5$ instant rebate.  SO everything I bought was on sale and I used a coupon on every item too.   
So this is what I got
  • 5 Boxes of General Mills Cereal was 4.69 a box, Sale price 1.88  with MFR coupon I paid $1.48 a box
  • Large Progresso chicken broth was 2.99, sale price 1.88 with MFR coupon I paid .88 cents
  • Box of Betty Crocker Au Gratin potatoes was 2.39, sale price $1.15 with MFR  coupons I paid .80 cents
  • 2 packages of fiber one yogurt was 3.39, sale price 1.88 with MFR coupon click here for link     I paid .88 cents for each 6 pack
  • 1 4pack of yoplait YO+ yogurt was 2.99, sale price 1.50 with MFR coupon click here for link    I paid .50 cents 
  • 2- 2 liters of 7UP FREE with coupon from cashier                                                                       
Normal price was $43.18
After sale price, MFR coupons and instant rebates I only Paid $12.50 +tax



This is a great way to show you how to "stack" your coupons.  Every time the store prints its own coupons in an ad, you can also use a Manufacturer or MFR coupon with it!  So you can use 2 coupons on one item.   So for these Carnation Instant breakfasts they were on sale for$ 5.00 a box, but Albertsons has a coupon in their ad for $5.00 off 3 boxes, BUT in the store they have a "blinky" coupon box which has MFR coupons for $1.00 off a box.  So if you buy 3 boxes you can use the in-store coupon and 3 MFR coupons . Which  means you will only pay $2.33 a box

The 2nd Albertsons store we went to only gave us 1 free soda for our purchase but who can complain it's FREE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Very cool site! I have always heard about people like you ... those you save much $$$ with coupons. However, to even benefit from your site, I think I need Beginner Coupons 101. I have no clue how to even begin! Where do you get the coupons in the first place? And how do you know where to find the manufacturers coupons? And what else should I know that I don't even know how to ask? I would love to learn some 'tricks'. Can you help me know where to begin!

Thanks,
Jeanette

p.s. -- Is it going to matter that I live in Oregon?

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket