RITE AID thrifty deals for Jan 25-31

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There are lots of good deals to be found, But I will just list the ones I think are the most thrifty
I found a printable coupon for $5 dollars off any $25 dollar purchase, click here to print


  • Garnier Fructis Body & Volume Shampoo or Conditioner, 13 oz. $2.99=$2.99 Single check rebate
  • Use $1 coupon from the 11/9 or 1/4 red plum
  • Final cost FREE plus you earn $1


  • GoodNites $9.99=$5.00 Single check rebate
  • Use $2 coupon from the 1/11 smart source
  • Final cost=$2.99!


  • Kashi Cereal Bars 2/$5
  • Use 2- $2 coupon  click here for link
  • Final price .50 cents  a box


  • Stayfree Maxi Pads 2/$5
  • Use buy one get one free coupon from the 1/4 red plum
  • Plus use $2/2 coupon from the 11/9 red plum
  • Final cost ONLY .25 cents each
  • 7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    What is the 'red plum' and 'smart source'? And what does it mean you 'earn' $1? And does the $5 off $25 help you or that's just in addition to what you've listed? And when you list something for a store (i.e. Rite Aid) ... these are deals in all stores or do their prices vary from area to area (i.e. Idaho where you are vs. Oregon where I am)?

    Anonymous said...

    How do you get 2 - $2 coupons for the cereal bars? It looks as though the coupon (I printed it -- are you proud?) says you can only use one coupon per purchase.

    Anonymous said...

    Okay, this may be a silly question, but it will show you what a beginner I am! You don't have to print the coupons in color do you?

    Anonymous said...

    Oh and what does "front end" purchase mean?

    Anonymous said...

    A front end purchase means, the gross price. It also means you can NOT use it on prescriptions, alcohol, tobacco and a few other restricted items.

    Anonymous said...

    You can only use one MFR (manufacturer coupon) on each item. Sometimes a coupons will say LIMIT ONE ITEM PER CUSTOMER In this case you will need to buy them in separate transactions. But if it says you can only use one coupon per purchase it normally means one per item. SO buy 2 items use 2 MFR coupons. If I am worried about my coupons not working I will pay for just those items, before I pay for the rest of my "non coupon items" This way I make sure i can use both coupons and get the correct discount price. Its easier to look at a receipt with 2 items than one with 50.

    Anonymous said...

    Yes it is always best to print your coupons in color. To be honest I don't know if it works to do it in black.....but I know most of them have color codes on them to prevent people from photo copy them.

    Post a Comment

     
    ◄Design by Pocket