My Thrifty Walmart deals 1-26-09

Monday, January 26, 2009

Walmart Deals
All of this for $10.56
Normal price would have been $123.29.... I saved $112.73
Today I stopped in at Walmart, of course I had my coupon book in hand.  These were my thrifty deals.  
Normal prices matched with MFR coupons
  •  2 Quaker rice snacks priced at $1.58, I used the $1 off any Quaker product MFR coupon from Sunday paper coupon insert.  I paid only .58 cents a bag
  • 2 boxes of ritz crackers on sale for $2.50 a box, I used the $2 off /2 MFR coupon from Sunday paper coupon insert.  I paid only $1.50 a box
  • 1 powerade zero priced at .88 cents, I used the .40 cents off  MFR coupon from the Sunday paper coupon insert. I paid only .48 cents per bottle
Clearance items matched with MFR coupons
  • 8 pack of Juicy Juice on clearance for $1.25, I used a $1 off any Juicy Juice MFR coupon.    I paid only .25 cents
Clearance items marked WAY down
After any Holiday you can start to find items of sale.  But normally they only start   25-50% off the retail price.  But if you check back they keep marking them down, lower and lower till they are A SUPER THRIFTY DEAL!  I can't tell you how happy I get when I find items 90% off!
Now keep in mind I will tuck all these items away for next year, and have a head start on Christmas 2009
  • 9 nickelodeon light up long sleeve kids shirts normal price was $9.00........But I paid only .25 cents a shirt.  Yes, I got all 9 shirts for $2.25
  • 1 Travel Alarm clock with thermometer normal price $8.00.....But I paid only $1.00
  • 1 6-in-1 multi-tool was $8.00......but I paid only $1.00
  • 2 scarf and glove sets priced at $8.00.......but I paid only $1.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket